Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™ ("The Society") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain the copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without The Society's written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Society are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or has "Patent Pending" status unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of The Society. The Society neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Society.
- While The Society uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, The Society makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Society assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site. Changes may be periodically made to these web pages and these changes may be incorporated without notice.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither The Society nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Society also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used, without compensation to you, by The Society or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, The Society is free to use, without compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Society. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") or inventions or devices (collectively the "Inventions") currently having patent applications (collectively the "Patent Applications") that are displayed on the Site, including those listed below are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Society and others or are Inventions having Patent Applications held by The Society. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks or Inventions displayed on the Site without the written permission of The Society or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks or Inventions displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The Society will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. This may result in the enforcement of remedies, including specific performance and injunctions, and the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The Society has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although The Society may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, The Society is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Society will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Society to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- The Society may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™
Registered and Unregistered Trademarks held by Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™
Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™ is a trademark of Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
CeCS™ is a trademark of Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
Dedicated to enjoying eXtreme croquet, nature, and the near-death experience!™ is a trademark of Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
Wedge-Face™, and Wedge-Face™ eXtreme are a trademarks of Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
CeCS Composite™ is a trademark of Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
Optimost™ is a trademark of Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
The Wedge-Face™ eXtreme will forever change the way you play eXtreme croquet!™ is a trademark of Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
Patent Applications held by Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™
The design of the Wedge-Face™ eXtreme Croquet Mallet is one of the patent pending Inventions held by Connecticut eXreme Croquet Society™, West Hartford, CT 06119 - USA.
|Copyright © 2000 - 2007 by
Connecticut eXtreme Croquet Society
All rights reserved